Yesterday, I had me a good home life.
Simplicity and serenity rolled into one.
Sim called, temp me with a Chic outing…
with a bottle.
Tempting…very tempting…
I contemplated, in the end
I chose to reside at home.
Was too tired anyway, might as well.
Did the ‘Bob’ three times throughout the second half of yesterday.
Uncle Bala ringed back a minute too late…
“Meng ah, sleep already?”
I took a good look at the clock with my half closed eyes…
“Yeah, almost anyway. Save one for tomorrow?”
Could sense the guilt he has for making me wait an extra 10 minutes which turns out to be an hour.
“Alright, see you then.”
No hard feelings, I know the procedure. There is never certainty.
Slotted in ‘25th Hour’ DVD, was too tripped out to even comprehend.
Not in the right frame of mind.
And then the morning comes…
The day after…
Package Booking No.: B000B1T
Booking Status: Success
Booking Date: Jul 10 2005 1:29AM
Flight Booking Number: M5UHDV
Hotel Booking Number: 279563
Departing: Kuala Lumpur
Arriving: Bali
Depart Date: Nov 4 2005
# of Rooms: 1
# of Guests: 2
# of Children: 0
# of Infants: 0
Since when I booked me a trip to Bali?
And only with another guest? And a room?
Well, AirAsia…
Your registration system’s flaw is my fluke holiday to Bali.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment