Sunday, 3 July 2005

Weird Friends

Had a great time last night…we finished a bottle of Absolut, beers and one bottle of Guinness…towards the end…I was trippin’ out big time…But despite all that, I feel awesome this morning…minus the cramps and sore limbs from Futsal on Friday.

So I went on to check my emails…Friendster account…since it has been like forever when I last checked it…see what my “friends” are up to these days, online.

Check it out, I did…and seeing this, I did not anticipate…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I’m like WTF? Cute malaysia ladies? Cute japanese ladies? SPIKE YOUR HAIR?! WTF?! What sort of friends do I have? Fuckin’ hell…besides, its CUTE MALAYSIAN LADIES…not MALAYSIA LADIES, can’t even at least have it spelt right. And I’m surprise they were polite enough to use “Ladies”…what’s up with that? Trying to justify this crude search behaviour by using that word? And who the heck is Zarina Zainudin? Local porn star? Or just another “cute malaysia ladies”?

Friendster has become a semi sex forum in my opinion.

No comments: