Eeeks, I just realize I’ve achieved a personal milestone today. OK, maybe it’s a little belated, but I was busy…very busy.
But all that aside. I’ve been with Megan Ads for 3 whole months. That’s right! Three months! I know it’s not that long…or a big deal…but to me it is! So bugger off! This calls for a little celebration…
*looks around*
I see a can of beer. I think I’ll down it.
My second longest job ever was KLue which was at 2 months + 1 week. So, Megan Ads has surpassed that mark by a full month. Heh!
Lookie lookie, Mr Tall is all grown up.
Adios! I’m off to downing that can of beer and probably getting more…
But all that aside. I’ve been with Megan Ads for 3 whole months. That’s right! Three months! I know it’s not that long…or a big deal…but to me it is! So bugger off! This calls for a little celebration…
*looks around*
I see a can of beer. I think I’ll down it.
My second longest job ever was KLue which was at 2 months + 1 week. So, Megan Ads has surpassed that mark by a full month. Heh!
Lookie lookie, Mr Tall is all grown up.
Adios! I’m off to downing that can of beer and probably getting more…
No comments:
Post a Comment