Tucks says…
“You want to own a Ferrari ah?”
“Say what? Ferrari? How?” I replied
[Rewinds]
You see, Tuck was approached by the dude some four weeks ago at Turf Club. He went…
“Boy ah…boy. What car you want ah?”
Tuck, being his usual self, went asking for something a bit over the top…
“I want Ferrari! Can?”
So he went…
“Hmm, can can. One month. I can get you one.”
Bemused, he inspected further…
“Wah, so easy meh? What business are we/you doing?”
“Oh, not business-lah. Just entertain me only. Very easy wan…” he said.
Curious…Tuck said, “Entertain you? How? Drinking ah?”
“Oh, drink also can. I buy all the drink you want!” he replied.
Tuck begun to sense something funky is going on…
“Huh? So what sort of entertainment are we talking about?”
The dude came and caresses Tuck’s face…
“Wah! Soooo smoooooooth! What do you use? What brand?”
Feeling a bit disgusted, he went on….
“Errr, nothing…only soap…”
He went on to start feeling Tuck with his hand and to one point, grabbed Tuck’s ass.
“Wooh wooh WOH!! No! I don’t do that sort of thing! Hell no!” a shocked Tuck said.
“Aiyoh, you soooo cute…come home with me lah, then I buy you that Ferrari.”
“No no! I don’t do guys or let them do me! Besides, I have a girlfriend and I love her, a lot!!”
Disappointed, in his last attempt…he went,
“Aiyah, what a waste…OK, fine. If you have any friends who are interested, call me. Here’s my card. All I want is someone who has a big dick and a tight ass!”
Tuck: Eeeeeeks…!!, Sure…tight ass…big…got it.
4 days later, a fellow colleague of Tuck went missing for 3 days and came back driving a brand spanking new Nissan Sentra. One can only wonder…
“You want to own a Ferrari ah?”
“Say what? Ferrari? How?” I replied
[Rewinds]
You see, Tuck was approached by the dude some four weeks ago at Turf Club. He went…
“Boy ah…boy. What car you want ah?”
Tuck, being his usual self, went asking for something a bit over the top…
“I want Ferrari! Can?”
So he went…
“Hmm, can can. One month. I can get you one.”
Bemused, he inspected further…
“Wah, so easy meh? What business are we/you doing?”
“Oh, not business-lah. Just entertain me only. Very easy wan…” he said.
Curious…Tuck said, “Entertain you? How? Drinking ah?”
“Oh, drink also can. I buy all the drink you want!” he replied.
Tuck begun to sense something funky is going on…
“Huh? So what sort of entertainment are we talking about?”
The dude came and caresses Tuck’s face…
“Wah! Soooo smoooooooth! What do you use? What brand?”
Feeling a bit disgusted, he went on….
“Errr, nothing…only soap…”
He went on to start feeling Tuck with his hand and to one point, grabbed Tuck’s ass.
“Wooh wooh WOH!! No! I don’t do that sort of thing! Hell no!” a shocked Tuck said.
“Aiyoh, you soooo cute…come home with me lah, then I buy you that Ferrari.”
“No no! I don’t do guys or let them do me! Besides, I have a girlfriend and I love her, a lot!!”
Disappointed, in his last attempt…he went,
“Aiyah, what a waste…OK, fine. If you have any friends who are interested, call me. Here’s my card. All I want is someone who has a big dick and a tight ass!”
Tuck: Eeeeeeks…!!, Sure…tight ass…big…got it.
4 days later, a fellow colleague of Tuck went missing for 3 days and came back driving a brand spanking new Nissan Sentra. One can only wonder…
No comments:
Post a Comment