Wednesday, 27 July 2005

Super Screwed

Well, for those who know me well enough...I break a lot of stuff. I'm just clumsy. Because of that, I'm quite a pro at fixing it...with super glue. Yes, I use super glue to fix almost anything. I've fixed a comb, my shades and even Ian's car's side mirror. I wanted to fix my cool water bottle. The lid is cracked and water leaks thru it. First thing to come into my head, super glue!

I decided to have it fixed on my desk. I pushed the iBook further inside to create a little space for myself. The glue has been used before, so I had to squeeze a little harder than usual to get the liquid out. And so, a stray droplet propelled its way onto my iBook. I'm like...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!..."
"WHY ME?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME GOD?!?!"

I quickly grab a piece of tissue and attempt to get as much off as possible. To my horror, it got even worst. Now I have a huge-ass ugly smear mark on the lid.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!..."

Then in come the 'ingenius' idea. Nail polish remover!
"Surely can wan!"

Rub and rub I did. I for a moment, it seems to have worked! Yay!

Just when I thought it couldn't possibly be any worse.
Then I saw some white stuff...the fuckin' nail polish remover removed the transparent glossy layer on the iBook.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

From a tiny drop into a smudge and from a smudge into a well...I don't know what else to say. It just horrible. Horrible! It's like a nightmare. Why didn't it came with a super glue remover like the one I used to glue back Ian's side mirror.



Why?!

No comments: