I took a drive to Gurney,
Vanessa’s Diamond is having a photo shoot.
Featuring our local canto-pop king, Alvin
And rocker, Leena.
It makes me feel all nostalgic,
Seeing camera gear, external flash
And a Powerbook hooked up to it.
Along with a brigade of make-up artists.
Man, I miss on-location assignments.
It’s so much more fun.
That’s one thing I miss so dearly.
Beats being cooped up in the office.
I did realize one thing,
Gurney is one awful place to shop
Bad selection, after another.
It doesn’t get any better.
Eye-candy is scattered all over
Scantily dressed
Overly dressed
Under dressed.
You doubt it sometimes
“Are they for real?”
“Are they over 18?”
“Am I checking out a kid?”
Shopping with Ryan is fun
Picture two clueless dudes
Walking aimlessly
Our direction is determined by the girls we see.
We thought we have scaled the whole of Gurney
Turns out…
We have been going in circles
…on the 2nd floor.
?!
No comments:
Post a Comment