Thursday, 13 October 2005

Ad Me!

People! I need your help! I've got an ad on Saturday's The Star paper. It was supposedly to be published on National paper but somehow, it ended up being on the Northern Region. But anyway, I'm kinda hoping I could get away with The Star's October Ad of the Month. So I need you guys to vote for it, I know, I know, the voting process is a bit of a drag at first, I don't know why registration is required, but if you guys could be generous enough to help out, I would appreciate it :)

Here's how to do it:
To register, type STAR <> NRIC <> Name <> Location and send to 36600
E.g. STAR 751225012345 Christine Selangor

And then vote away...I've took the liberty to get all the codes.
Type AC 0810 MN06 PJD and send to 36600 :)

Each SMS will cost you ONLY RM0.30, unlike Vig's UVJ which costs RM0.50, heh. Mine's cheaper! So come on lah, tolong!

For further info, checkout the website at The Star Ad of the Month

The ad was published on Saturday 8 October 2005 on the Metro North section, Page 6.


THANKS YA'LL!! WISH ME LUCK :)

No comments: