Friday, 28 October 2005

Perfection

It’s almost time to chill, counting down the days, the hours, the minutes and the seconds. But…

There’s this little sentiment inside, screaming ever so…softly. Making me feel a little unsatisfied, something is missing. The mood? The excitement? The anticipation? Hmmm, I can’t quite put my finger on it just yet even though the Cameron trip has been cancelled (to my relief, but in Annie’s expense. Sorry! I don’t mind going there, I’m just letting you know my true feelings about Cameron).

I could hear the hustle and bustle of the big city, but that’s not where we’re headed to. Maybe we could stop by for a day or maybe a night. But the uncertainty is clouding my decision-making bit of my mind. I’m not sure, I’m just not sure.

It’s just that, now that I’m working, a week-long holiday like this is tremendously hard to come by. Without knowing, my perfectionism self has taken over. I want it all to be perfect. The trip, the people, the mood. Because, I’ve got only one shot. Just one. And I want it to be it.

Screw it. Let’s just partaaaaaay!

No comments: