Eeee…Exactly this time a year ago, I finally summoned up enough oomph to finally setup a blog (My First Time). Sadly, I wish I had started earlier though, at least a few months before I started my internship in KL.
It has been a crazy roller coaster ride, being a KLue intern, having gone thru the frantic final year with EAA while working part time in Apple, to the pre-graduation exhibition blues to the actual exhibition itself which started off rather disastrously, but thanks to Zach, Annie, Tuck, Ryan and Denys, eventually things worked out just fine. I owe it to you guys :)
Then came the post-exhibition blues, being jobless. Though now I wish I had partied harder but that has come to pass, so, no point complaining about it. After a month, it started to freak me out a little, the fact that I couldn’t find a job yet. After having an amazing final year I was on cloud 9, I thought maybe the fairytale has finally ended, back to reality, sigh. Then I met Vig online one day, I started whining about being jobless and all, I guess that’s how Elaine found out about my joblessness, along with James. That’s how I met Mr. Kee @ Megan Advertising. I went for the interview, he loved my work and he hired me on the spot, well not literally, but I started work the next day.
6 months later, although drained as hell, I’m still going strong. Though Elaine is no longer with us here, I’m still enjoying the ride here, despite the crazy deadlines and brainless clients; I still see potential in going somewhere with this company. We’ll see what I’ll have to say in next year’s blog anniversary, heh.
Oh, lastly…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG! L.I.F.T. is now a year old!
It has been a crazy roller coaster ride, being a KLue intern, having gone thru the frantic final year with EAA while working part time in Apple, to the pre-graduation exhibition blues to the actual exhibition itself which started off rather disastrously, but thanks to Zach, Annie, Tuck, Ryan and Denys, eventually things worked out just fine. I owe it to you guys :)
Then came the post-exhibition blues, being jobless. Though now I wish I had partied harder but that has come to pass, so, no point complaining about it. After a month, it started to freak me out a little, the fact that I couldn’t find a job yet. After having an amazing final year I was on cloud 9, I thought maybe the fairytale has finally ended, back to reality, sigh. Then I met Vig online one day, I started whining about being jobless and all, I guess that’s how Elaine found out about my joblessness, along with James. That’s how I met Mr. Kee @ Megan Advertising. I went for the interview, he loved my work and he hired me on the spot, well not literally, but I started work the next day.
6 months later, although drained as hell, I’m still going strong. Though Elaine is no longer with us here, I’m still enjoying the ride here, despite the crazy deadlines and brainless clients; I still see potential in going somewhere with this company. We’ll see what I’ll have to say in next year’s blog anniversary, heh.
Oh, lastly…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG! L.I.F.T. is now a year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment