Thursday, 27 October 2005

The Hobby

Design isn’t exactly my interest, it’s a hobby. One hobby that I really, really like. Deep down inside, some part of me still thinks that one day, I might just become a footballer and maybe make it big. It’s ridiculous of course, but I would be lying if I’ve said otherwise. That’s the one thing in my life that I’ve always love, football. And when football is deprived, I’ll pick up a pencil and grab a sheet of paper and start sketching, I guess that’s how I ended up in an advertising agency doing design.

I remember the days when I would finish my mom’s stack of 250 A4s in less than a week. I would draw anything, really. From human figures, random sceneries to stuff I see in my head, imaginative art, I call it.

One day, I wish to re-discover all those drawings I’ve sketched out when I was young.

No comments: