Few nights back…as I passed the ‘torch’ to Pedram (whom I haven’t seen in a long time), I noticed something on the big TV.
“Hey, is it just me or that there’s some StarTV logo embedded on the top right corner?” I inquired.
He promptly replied…
“Hey! I see it too…but it’s rather faint. I think she watches a lot of Star World until the logo has left a mark on the TV.”
And since we were playing PS2, I proceeded to the balcony and ask Leena, since it was her house TV
“Do you like…watch a lot of Star Movies? Or Star World or maybe Star Sports?”
Leena: Yeah, Star World actually…whhhhhy?
Me: Oh, that’s all I need to know.
Leena: You saw the number on the decoder didn’t you?
Me: Oh!...No. Look at your TV. Can you see the logo?
To our disbelief (Me, Ryan & Pedram), the logo suddenly went missing.
“Aaaahhh!! I swear we didn’t just make that up!” – Pedram
“Yeah, yeah, I saw it too! Aaaahhh, where did it go?!” – Ryan
Leena: Errr, right…a logo huh…mhmm
We could tell from her expression that we might have smoked a little too much.
But when there was a white background on the TV, the logo suddenly reappears. And like a bunch of kids, we were jumping off our seats, pointing hysterically onto the TV.
“THERE!! THERE!! THERE IT IS!! HAH! WE’RE NOT CRAZY! WE’RE ALRIGHT! HEH!”
“Hey, is it just me or that there’s some StarTV logo embedded on the top right corner?” I inquired.
He promptly replied…
“Hey! I see it too…but it’s rather faint. I think she watches a lot of Star World until the logo has left a mark on the TV.”
And since we were playing PS2, I proceeded to the balcony and ask Leena, since it was her house TV
“Do you like…watch a lot of Star Movies? Or Star World or maybe Star Sports?”
Leena: Yeah, Star World actually…whhhhhy?
Me: Oh, that’s all I need to know.
Leena: You saw the number on the decoder didn’t you?
Me: Oh!...No. Look at your TV. Can you see the logo?
To our disbelief (Me, Ryan & Pedram), the logo suddenly went missing.
“Aaaahhh!! I swear we didn’t just make that up!” – Pedram
“Yeah, yeah, I saw it too! Aaaahhh, where did it go?!” – Ryan
Leena: Errr, right…a logo huh…mhmm
We could tell from her expression that we might have smoked a little too much.
But when there was a white background on the TV, the logo suddenly reappears. And like a bunch of kids, we were jumping off our seats, pointing hysterically onto the TV.
“THERE!! THERE!! THERE IT IS!! HAH! WE’RE NOT CRAZY! WE’RE ALRIGHT! HEH!”
No comments:
Post a Comment