Thursday, 13 October 2005

Tag, I'm Hit!

Aaaaah, since when I kena tagged? Someone pandai pandai put it in the Comments section. Grrrr, I’ll drown you with Absolut during Swen’s Pot-Luck…

SEVEN THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE

1. Win some award. Any award. OK preferably some design award. Oscar also can!
2. To have my house and cars paid off.
3. To finally reveal the real me to my parents/sis. I still keep that angelic Meng around for obvious reasons.
4. Try to find a way to not die. Extend a bit lah. I have yet to see flying cars.
5. Hopefully I’ll meet her again, so I can ask her out.
6. Get rid of the Kancil.
7. Go to Old Trafford and watch a real proper Man Utd game.


SEVEN THINGS I COULD DO TO MAKE ME HAPPY RIGHT THIS SECOND
(INSTANT HIGH)

1. Smoke a spliff.
2. Join the topless Scandinavian chicks on the poolside.
3. Down 2 cans of beer in less than 1 minute and run around.
4. Put up award-winning act simulating that I’m sick and take the day off.
5. Take an extended lunch break to catch ‘Into the Blue’. Heh.
6. Visit my cousin and take the MINI for a test drive back to the office.
7. All the above.


SEVEN CELEBRITY CRUSHES?

1. Elizabeth Hurley.
2. Jessica Alba.
3. Kate Hudson.
4. Eliza Dusku.
5. Jennifer Aniston.
6. That Bollywood chick which I can’t recall her name.
7. Zhang Zi Yi

SEVEN OFTEN REPEATED WORDS?

1. Mahai!
2. Word up?!
3. Fuck lah
4. Mak puki chau ci bai
5. Wa zaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!
6. Le mah leh
7. Kanneh!!


SEVEN PHYSICAL TRAITS I LOOK FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?

1. Symmetrical features ler.
2. Big …
3. Rosy cheeks
4. Those that can pull off that teacher look. Waaalaau-eh!
5. Killer eyes that pierce thru your soul.
6. A ridiculously sweeeeeet smile.
7. A soothing voice…

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
1. Kaki Bangku aka Simran!
2. Annie!
3. Hotbabe! Tzelin
4. The trusty neighbour, Yvonne.
5. Since I read his blog a lot, James from Loopy Meals.
6. Future rockstar, Kev!
7. Errr, can I tagged me matcha? I don’t care, I’m tagging him. Ian, get to it!


Have fun :P

No comments: