Saturday, 22 October 2005

Say Cheeeeeese!

Last week, on a Friday, the day before Swen’s pot-luck, I went on to spoil myself with a new toy to play with. I couldn’t help it. I searched and searched for it, the F88 at first, as it was the only one that fits all criteria. Then a quick stop by KY Studio at Gurney, I met an old college-mate who works there. He was like,

“F88? Are you sure ah? It’s damn old already”
I went, “I don’t care! It’s cool and it rotates!”

“Haiyah, you want rotating one is it? I show you this…”

I’m like, “WAH! Mahai, what the fuck is this?! This is amazing!!”

He went on, “Hoh. Wait till you see the specs…”

6 mega-pixel, 10x optical zoom and of course, my personal favourite, the 180° rotating lens…and it comes with a 512MB memory card and a bag! Plus the LCD protection thingy. If it’s one thing that’s worth starving for this month, it’s surely this.

Introducing…a new addition to my collection of toys, the Nikon Coopix S4.

Yes, it’s rather huge. But I don’t care. It's nice!

No comments: