Wednesday, 5 October 2005

Freezing Inside A Thin Jacket

Ever since I started working for this company, the only thing I couldn’t have was free time. Not to say they restrict me or anything, it’s just an overload of work. Well, there’s still quite a load of work here actually, but on my part, I’ve cleared my plate. Well, almost spick and span, at least.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My head echoes the word “Chillout”. Hmmm, what happened to the Malacca trip? What happened to the trip to the War Museum? Hoi, Ah Liew! What happened? Let’s go lah! Anyone else wanna join in? You are very much welcome :)

I hate the ridiculously cold office and I need a thicker jacket.

I still hate the dude next to me. Apart from making his own desktop wallpapers, he’s completely incompetent. And he still listens to the same playlist of terrible canto-pop techno crap for over 4 months already.

I dream with the aim of one day, I’ll go back into publishing. Magazine, press, anything!

One day, in this life, I will own that darn MINI CooperS Cabrio, in orange.

No comments: