Friday, 7 October 2005

So Long, Farewell

The incompetent Mr. Fuck Things Up was finally shown the door today. The minute my boss told me the news, I could feel a light smile somehow sneak its way onto my upper right lip. Heck, I can’t even pretend to feel bad for him. Unlike my boss, I’m not that soft anymore, besides, he had it coming, though I might have instigated it, it was evident that he was holding us back. We need someone better, someone who actually wants to go somewhere, someone that will take his/her work seriously. And I’m sick of seeing him getting away from his mistakes free of blame while we have to cover for him, what’s in it for us? Nothing! So, there’s the door, good bye, have a nice day.

I’m not cold-blooded, I’m only human. I’ll feel sorry for him, but that’s just about it.

Any graphic designers interested? We’re hiring :)

No comments: