I hate it when the wisdom tooth decides to grow. Mahai, damn painful man. Depriving me of my oh-so precious sleep. Now, I’m moody, temperamental and grumpy. I think everyone is having a bad day. I’m having a really lousy day with that toothache; the Art Director is on MC because of stomachache, the boss is frazzled because we are already under-staffed and now one man short with a ridiculous load of work.
I went out for a late lunch, and well, I’m pretty damn sure everyone is having a bad day. I arrived at the traffic light junction, waiting for my turn to pass, and just right there, there was a horrific accident. God knows what happened, but it’s the classic car-meets-bike scenario, you can guess who got off worse.
After lunch, on my way back, there was a commotion on the main road just in front of McD, I saw a girl sitting down by the drain, crying in pain and shock…
I’m like…
“What the hell is going on around here?”
As I took a peek around, I saw a bike stuck head-first into the drain. Wow, and I thought I was having a bad day. But hey, the toothache is damn painful you know! How did the bike ended up in the drain anyway?
The weirdest part was, after spending like 20 minutes having lunch and a smoke; I could hear an ambulance coming thru. Kanneh, it took the ambulance that long to come to the scene of the first accident by the traffic lights. Fuck, I can slowly makan, drink, smoke, pay the parking ticket and took a long round back onto the main road.
I guess the ambulance dude is also having a bad day.
I went out for a late lunch, and well, I’m pretty damn sure everyone is having a bad day. I arrived at the traffic light junction, waiting for my turn to pass, and just right there, there was a horrific accident. God knows what happened, but it’s the classic car-meets-bike scenario, you can guess who got off worse.
After lunch, on my way back, there was a commotion on the main road just in front of McD, I saw a girl sitting down by the drain, crying in pain and shock…
I’m like…
“What the hell is going on around here?”
As I took a peek around, I saw a bike stuck head-first into the drain. Wow, and I thought I was having a bad day. But hey, the toothache is damn painful you know! How did the bike ended up in the drain anyway?
The weirdest part was, after spending like 20 minutes having lunch and a smoke; I could hear an ambulance coming thru. Kanneh, it took the ambulance that long to come to the scene of the first accident by the traffic lights. Fuck, I can slowly makan, drink, smoke, pay the parking ticket and took a long round back onto the main road.
I guess the ambulance dude is also having a bad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment