Now this is a rare treat. Mornings like this are meant to be enjoyed while awake, even though the weather says otherwise. Anyway, I got in the office today and the entire system just failed to operate. It runs halfway thru the BIOS checkup before it hangs up, yet another new achievement for Windows, hanging a perfectly good system even before start up. Times like these, I can’t help myself but give a free rein to my Apple when the comp technicians are here. Just to gloat on how reliable and stable Mac OS X is.
The iBook is now one year + 2 months old by now. I have not hanged the system or crashed it. It still runs on the same OS I got when I first purchased it in mid-2004. Windows sucks, period.
Time to have our office revamped into an all-Mac environment. The boss have been talking about it for awhile by now, and with me around providing the necessary influence, I guess it’ll be sometime in the near future.
Meanwhile, the morning refuses to get going. I guess a coffee break and some breakfast would be nice.
The iBook is now one year + 2 months old by now. I have not hanged the system or crashed it. It still runs on the same OS I got when I first purchased it in mid-2004. Windows sucks, period.
Time to have our office revamped into an all-Mac environment. The boss have been talking about it for awhile by now, and with me around providing the necessary influence, I guess it’ll be sometime in the near future.
Meanwhile, the morning refuses to get going. I guess a coffee break and some breakfast would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment