It has been too long since I last saw my friends and hung out with them. Despite the ridiculous rain, I made the extra effort. I was overwhelmed with exhaustion, but I couldn’t care less, I want to go.
Upon my arrival at the new “Stoners” now known as Peppercorn, the sight of a table without beers kinda shock me, but it was short-lived. A bottle of JD was standing tall and I saw it.
“What’s the occasion?” I inquired.
“Oh, nothing…just felt making a gesture for commitments, work, girlfriend, etc…” Tuck replied.
Errr…
I could swear my head was going: “WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?”
As the night progressed, I later found out that Derek is leaving the next morning to Sarawak for his year-long housemanship. Oh man! He just got back, now leaving again already? Am I the only one here that doesn’t move out from the state, at all? Hmmpf…
Anyway, It did hit me that I should have made more effort to hangout prior to his departure. But work is work…I guess now I have a better reason to drop by Sarawak, since I’ve been planning to go there since like forever.
Then, the biggest scoop surfaced. Ah Soon is also parting to Sarawak, but he’ll be off to KL first. Then he had one drink too many and begin to get emo and later reveal that his brother was getting into shit loads of trouble. Apparently he owes a lot of money to people via gambling. Like RM20K…this is a ridiculous amount. To make matters worst, he owes it to the loan sharks, which they came banging on the door to collect the debt.
My oh my…all of us have warned him over and over and over again. We kinda lost our faith after his 5th attempt to quit gambling. We’ve tried almost everything but he is still rooted to his gambling roots. We're out of ideas...
Upon my arrival at the new “Stoners” now known as Peppercorn, the sight of a table without beers kinda shock me, but it was short-lived. A bottle of JD was standing tall and I saw it.
“What’s the occasion?” I inquired.
“Oh, nothing…just felt making a gesture for commitments, work, girlfriend, etc…” Tuck replied.
Errr…
I could swear my head was going: “WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?”
As the night progressed, I later found out that Derek is leaving the next morning to Sarawak for his year-long housemanship. Oh man! He just got back, now leaving again already? Am I the only one here that doesn’t move out from the state, at all? Hmmpf…
Anyway, It did hit me that I should have made more effort to hangout prior to his departure. But work is work…I guess now I have a better reason to drop by Sarawak, since I’ve been planning to go there since like forever.
Then, the biggest scoop surfaced. Ah Soon is also parting to Sarawak, but he’ll be off to KL first. Then he had one drink too many and begin to get emo and later reveal that his brother was getting into shit loads of trouble. Apparently he owes a lot of money to people via gambling. Like RM20K…this is a ridiculous amount. To make matters worst, he owes it to the loan sharks, which they came banging on the door to collect the debt.
My oh my…all of us have warned him over and over and over again. We kinda lost our faith after his 5th attempt to quit gambling. We’ve tried almost everything but he is still rooted to his gambling roots. We're out of ideas...
No comments:
Post a Comment